Get the most out of your California auto insurance policy with Alta Vista Insurance.
State laws require all drivers to obtain automobile insurance before registering their vehicle. In California, auto insurance laws are no different. This makes auto insurance one of the most commonly sought lines of insurance.
At Alta Vista Insurance, we understand that you may not want to spend a great deal of time purchasing a California auto insurance policy. You can get the ball rolling quick and easy by filling out the free quote form on this page. You also have the option of speaking with one of our knowledgeable agents for a more personalized experience.
We offer the following California car insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
Other coverage can be added for specific vehicle needs like: antique automobiles, classic cars, high performance cars, and more.
Alta Vista Insurance wants to help you find a cost-effective, comprehensive California auto insurance policy. As an independent insurance broker, we can browse our list of insurance partners to determine a plan that best fits your lifestyle – this is a perk the chain insurance companies cannot offer you. When you work with Alta Vista Insurance, you are a click away from low cost California car insurance.
Call our office today to find out how you can save on your California auto insurance policy.